St. Francis Chapel, Balboa Park
Clip: Season 2 | 1m 35s Video has closed captioning.
Designed by Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue, as an example of a Spanish Colonial church, the chapel was built to add a religious note to The Panama California Exposition of 1915. Shown by appointment, it is often the site of weddings and other ceremonies, as well as the occasional movie shoot.
Problems Playing Video? | Closed Captioning